Theme Parks Tickets Gate Prices Discount Prices
Six Flags Discount Tickets
Magic Mountain Discount Tickets
Only Valid at Los Angeles, California
6101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA
Six Flags Discount Tickets
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Tickets
Only Valid at San Francisco/Sacramento, California
1001 Fairgrounds Dr. SW, Vallejo, CA 94589
Are you in search of admission guaranteed Six Flags discount tickets? CheapThemeParks.com is authorize by Six Flags to offer tickets to you at discounted price.
These Six Flag tickets are 100% admission guaranteed and no question will be ask at the gate. You are buying directly from our Super Saving Store that directly setup and authorize by Six Flags. Tickets will be send and process by Six Flags so your order will always be secure and admission guaranteed.
Since Six Flags has multiple location, ordered tickets are only valid at the location stated on the tickets. For example, if you purchased Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Tickets, then these e-tickets will only be valid for the specified location on the ticket, 1001 Fairgrounds Dr. SW, Vallejo, CA 94589
Tickets are valid for any normal operating day during 2014 season. Tickets are only good for 1 day used. E-tickets or print tickets available for instant use. Children 2 and under are admission free.
Shipping: You can choose E-tickets or a hard tickets to be mail to your home. If you choose e tickets then it will be instantly deliver to you once you securely checkout. E-tickets are available in PDF format and will be send to your email or directly print at Super Saving Store with Six Flags.
Block out date: None, can go on any operate day
Location: Only valid for the location stated on the tickets.
Expire Date: Valid through January 2015
Refund & Return
All refund and return or process directly by Six Flags. Please call Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, 707-643-6722 if you have any questions or problems with your purchase.
Tips At The Park
1. Remember to bring lots of water, you will need them since Six Flags rides are very far from each other.
2. Wear comfortable shoes because you will do a lots of walking and standing.
3. Take the bus to the Entrance and exit to save energy for the fun.
4. Select all the big rides first then small rides after usually the small rides are fun at night and the line que is short.
5. For twist and flipping roller coaster (rides), remember to lean your head all the way back to the chair for minimal headache and collision damage.
6. Remember to take these rides before leaving the park: Goliath, Revolution, THE RIDDLER’S Revenge, X2, and LEX LUTHOR: Drop of Doom. These rides will blow your mind away!